THE EARLY LEARNING HUB of Linn, Benton and Lincoln Counties brings together over 200 partners to increase family stability, improve kindergarten readiness, and ensure service coordination that is equitable, and culturally and linguistically competent.
We currently fund projects in each of the three counties that align with the goals that the State of Oregon and our partners have established and agreed upon as the core objectives of the Hub.
Several Work Groups have been established to help in the implementation of Hub concepts and processes. These include the Early Childhood Coordination Council, Data and Evaluation, Health Care Integration, P-3 Alignment, and Parent Engagement Committee.
▪ Plan and schedule governing board meetings, work group meetings, and system wide trainings
▪ Coordinate the Jumpstart Read for the Record literacy campaign and Vroom infant brain building initiative
▪ Co-develop a referral guide for health-care providers who identify children with developmental delays.
▪ Design and write quarterly reports, publicity materials, and newsletters for professionals and parents
▪ Take minutes at committee meetings and update multiple websites and online databases
Publicity and Newsletter Projects: